Monday, April 29, 2024

Conspiratorial Love

Conspiratorial love between a man and a woman is when the two people move in together and spend each evening exchanging all manner of ways they would make the world a better place if only they were made King (or Queen) of the universe.

Their ideals never leave the closed doors of their home. At work, they remain cowards, instead of taking a stand with their income and livelyhood on the line.

I first coined this term around late 2014. I don't want to get into the details here, but I concluded that men around me were using their romantic relationships as dumping grounds for all of their daytime grievances. I remember talking about this with one of my friends over email. I haven't shared the term with anyone else until now.

How does one know what human nature is without putting it to the test? Only after you've tested it can you walk around with the excuse that humanity is critically flawed, and that this fact is not your concern anymore. Humanity failed your test.

Or maybe it passed your test. What do I know?

No comments:

Post a Comment