Thursday, July 4, 2024

Natalia

On March 7th, 2017, I was arrested and charged with stalking a stripper I met at Cheetah's Gentleman's Club in San Diego. I pleaded not guilty, but lost. The stripper's name was Natalia. She had black hair down to her shoulders and pale, white skin. She was thin. Her eyes were seductive.

I violated the restraining order that Natalia obtained against me, because I had already won a criminal trial where California law enforcement tried to prevent me from entering her club and telling her I loved her.

Last year, I punched my (old) Dad in the face, because he called me scum, on account of the fact that, back then, I wanted to remain faithful to Natalia.

I'm in a mental health program now. It is court-ordered. I've asked the program staff to help me overturn that stalking verdict. They say they don't give a shit about surfacing the truth about Natalia.

No comments:

Post a Comment