Thursday, May 30, 2024

Looking up to your Boss

Isn't it a good thing to look up to your boss? How often does this happen, though?

I get tired of working or being on-the-go for hours. I look around and there's no one to talk to. Should there be? If I was the boss among a group of people, would they want to talk to me? Would I want to talk to them, during my down time? Would I want to talk to my wife? To a friend who works at another company?

Alternatively, I could just listen to music and chill by myself. What am I supposed to want to do?

I feel like there is yet another relationship to consider. That between company and customer. Maybe customers are who the boss is supposed to be seeking conversation with, during down time. Such an ongoing conversation can at least be another source of motivation for the boss to work.

No comments:

Post a Comment